The Real Job! Web Traffic with what we Know!

The Dave Blogs

All right, let me now share some of my latest experience. I have accomplished many things since my last blog. Still in the beginning stages with most everything, I have started with a few thoughtful approaches towards our goal. The current goal is providing worthwhile content for the web, achieving content based Google Advertisements and generating web traffic. These are some common since approaches based on the latest research efforts. I am not sure if these ideas are sound yet, but we are approaching a time now where things will start to come together.

As you may see, we have Google Ads in this Blog. I dove right in creating my Google AdSense Account. After approval by Google and a little bit of learning curve, we now have good-looking content-based Ads in our Blog. We still, as of this date, have not produced any income yet. We have a blog spot and we have Google Ads. The real job now is to generate traffic. I have been working on this considerable and this latest blog will aid in tying theses efforts together. We should learn how web links effect our page ranking and soon know something more about Search Engine Optimization.

To provide for the creation of web links, to gain some Search Engine recognition I am creating a new domain of my own. When I have www.thedaveblogs.com setup, I will be able to link the two sites together which will help the search engines find us by our improved ranking. If this provides to be a positive direction worth duplicating, I have found an excellent place for creating a domain. For $9.00, a month www.hostgator.com simplifies this process and makes creating your domain pretty easy, It’s about as easy as setting up this Blog.

In researching Profitable Niches for Blogging, I stumbled across Transferable Private Label Rights. Private Label Rights Products allow you to instantly have your own product that you can put YOUR name on, You can take content created by someone else, and make it your own - instantly giving your a product of your own to start selling. I actually made a purchase of a One Time Offer for $27 that looks like an opportunity to generate some income and provide the web links needed to get more search engine recognition. Look at this Money generating web page. So not to waist any time when this proves to be a worthwhile investment, I will elaborate on the setup and utilizing of it in the technical manor of speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment